As an installer, you will be responsible for all aspects of installing company products according to work order, manufacturer, quality and safety guidelines. Products include insulation, fireplaces, gutters, mirrors and shelving, garage doors, windows, shower enclosures, home wrap and any other products sold by the company.
You will be proud to be a part of a team where the average installer tenure is 10+ years!
Here is glimpse of what you will do:
• Review your daily work schedule and ensure truck is loaded with all product(s), tools and equipment for the day.
• Complete vehicle safety, job site inspections.
• Safely unload and stage material at job site.
• Report safety, customer or quality concerns.
• Perform warehouse related duties as required.