Wine Sales Representative
The New Hampshire Wine Sales Representative is responsible for achieving sales, service and product distribution objectives within the assigned territory. The NH Wine Sales Representative is also responsible for compliance of Company standards and policies in all areas impacted by Sales.
• Knowledge of on-premise trade, sales & strategic marketing in the beverage industry.
• Knowledge of wine and the key elements to composing a restaurant wine selection.
• Strong oral, written and interpersonal communication skills.
• Proven analytical decision-making and problem-solving skills.
• Demonstrated business math skills.
• Time management skills and the ability to work independently.
• Commitment to quality and willingness to work as part of a team.
• Valid NH driver’s license and safe driving record.
• Professional appearance.
• Flexibility to work extended hours as needed including late nights and weekends.
• Significant periods of time spent in a vehicle, traveling to accounts within assigned territory.
• Regular periods of physical exertion requiring ability to lift, carry and position objects using proper body mechanics.
• Exposure to a variety of environmental conditions: weather, temperature, lighting and noise as determined by circumstances at accounts within assigned territory.