Martignetti Companies of NH
Click here for company information
Click here to view all jobs from this company
|Post Date:||Jul 31, 2018||Type:||Full Time|
|Start Date:||June 18, 2018||Salary:||- n/a -|
US - New Hampshire - MANCHESTER
||Job Reference:||- n/a -|
SEE BELOW TO APPLY
1. Meets and greets guests.
2. Answers telephones and maintains communications with affiliated vendors.
3. Coordinates all appointments of guests coming into the office.
4. Maintains an adequate inventory, ordering supplies as needed.
5. Maintains workload at the established productivity standard for discipline.
6. Observes and directs guests to ensure prompt and efficient appointments.
7. Oversees and ensure the proper physical condition of the office.
8. Provides excellent service to all guests on the phone, and in person, and serves
as a positive representative of Martignetti Companies of New Hampshire, Inc.
9. Ensures confidentiality of company matters.
10. Coordinates all mail, both incoming and outgoing USPS, UPS and FedEx, including
recording POS/samples and directs faxes via e-mail.
11. Maintains customer licensing reports on a daily and weekly basis.
12. Proof reads price book.
13. Performs all sales transactions for outside point of sale material and
calculates bill back financial reports.
14. Proofs Calendars for Sales and distribute to vendors as requested.
15. Maintains the electronic filing system for the entire office.
16. Manage database adding new customers based on sweepstake promotions and tasting
17. Create Purchase Orders/modify and update.
18. Maintain project software via Robohead and manage jobs according to the
19. Organizes and fulfills seasonal gift card sweepstakes. Maintain email database
1. Exercises care in the use and operation of equipment and reference materials.
Schedules routine maintenance to ensure continued functioning of equipment.
2. Maintains work area in a clean and organized manner.
3. Performs similar or related duties as assigned or directed.
4. Participates in marketing activities such as representing the company at
marketing events, following up with letters, phone calls, etc.
Individuals must possess the knowledge, skills and abilities listed or be able to explain and demonstrate that the individual can perform the essential functions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodation, using some other combination of skills and abilities and possess the necessary physical requirements, with or without the aid of mechanical devices to safely perform the essential functions of the job.
1. Physical requirements include ability to bend body downward and forward by bending spine at the waist; extend hand(s) and arm(s) in any direction; stand for sustained periods of time; move about on foot to accomplish tasks, use upper extremities to exert force in order to draw, drag, haul or tug objects in a sustained motion; raise objects from a lower to a higher position or move objects horizontally from position to position; pick, pinch, grasp and apply pressure to an object with the fingers and palm; perceive attributes of objects, such as size, shape, tone, temperature, or texture by touching with skin, particularly that of fingertips.
2. Ability to express or exchange ideas by means of the spoken and written word. Essential functions include activities in which incumbent must convey detailed or important spoken instructions to others accurately.
3. Ability to exert up to 50 pounds of force occasionally and 20 pounds of force frequently and/or 10 pounds constantly to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects.
4. Involves the exercise of judgment in the analysis of facts and conditions regarding individual problems or transactions to determine what actions should be taken, within the limits of standard practice.
5. Ability to perform job alone following standard practices and any of several procedures, but refer questionable cases when they arise out of standard practice.
6. Ability to demonstrate courtesy, compassion and respect in relating to patients and clients. Maintains confidentiality.
7. Ability to accept constructive feedback and initiate appropriate actions to correct situations.
8. Ability to manage periodic episodes of heavy workload or stress.
9. Ability to respond appropriately to unexpected situations.
Hours are 8 AM to 5 PM
Employees are required to pass a background check and illegal substance screening.
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE.
Submit your resume with salary requirements to:
540 N. Commercial Street, Suite 311
Manchester, NH 03101
|Contact Details / Apply for this Job|
Martignetti Companies of NH
Name: L Nigl
Address: 540 N. Commercial St, Ste 311
State/Province: New Hampshire
Country: United States